Timetable of guest apartments
Green Key and our environmental policy
In 2015 Domus Dorpatensis Guest
Apartments was awarded the Green Key certificate. We care about the environment
and wish to reduce the negative impact on environment created by our activity.
The Green Key is an international voluntary eco-label that began in Denmark in 1994. All over the world there are over 50 countries that have joined the Green Key programme. Every Green Key awarded establishment has to formulate environmental policy, objectives and an action plan to fulfill the latter ones while being economically sustainable.
In our everyday activity we support:
- economical usage of water, heat energy
- using environmentally friendly cleaners,
- sharing environmentally friendly
principles with clients and employers of the establishments,
- sorting waste and reducing the amount of
- using local and/or organic food,
- using products made from recycled
materials or that are ecolabeled.
We hope that you support our principles of being environmentally friendly and help reducing negative impact on environment created by our activity by:
- saving electricity and turning off
lights when leaving the room,
- using water economically,
- sorting waste,
- bringing used medicines, batteries, and
other dangerous waste to the office,
- walking, using bicycle or public
transportation to move around the city.
More information about Green Key: www.greenkey.global